Your privacy is very important to 3PR, as it is to you. We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy when you interact with us and use our services. We want you to feel confident that we are serious about any concerns surrounding the security and safeguarding of your personal information (data).
This policy is about what we are doing with your personal data and our promises to you.
We may amend this policy at any time to ensure that we are keeping up to date with the latest legislation.
We promise to act in accordance with the rules set out in the Data Protection Bill 2017 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in how we gather and use your personal information.
When you see “we”, “us”, “our” or “the Council” this means South and North Essex Parking Partnerships
What is 3PR:
The 3PR School Parking Initiative aims to prevent inconsiderate, illegal and dangerous parking around schools. Such behaviour increases the risk of accident, reduces air quality and causes tension between schools, parents and neighbours. The initiative will not eradicate illegal or inconsiderate parking, but it will work towards changing behaviours and improving the current situation.
Information we collect about you:
- When you visit our website(s) we may collect information about your computer. This includes your IP address (a set of numbers that identifies each computer or other network device using the internet), information about your visit and how you used the website (such how you landed on our website, the individual pages you visited, the order in which you visited the pages, how long you were on each page and if you used the search function).
- When you complete any contact forms requesting information about 3PR and the service provided, you might be asked to provide contact information as well as details on any information you need. The amount of information required will be dependent on the service you require.
Using your information for marketing purposes:
We don’t want to lose our ability to contact you for marketing purposes, however you have the right to tell us:
- How you want to be contacted
- What you want to be contacted about
- That you have removed your permission for us to contact you
Don’t forget you can change your mind at any time.
There are lots of good reasons for giving us permission to contact you!
In addition, we may use your information to help improve our communication and services that we provide.
- Information gathered when you use our website(s) helps us make improvements to the navigation (how you move through the website) and content (information on the pages), so that you can easily find the right information whether you visit us online using a desktop PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
Sharing your information:
We will never sell your data, however we may share some of your personal information with third parties, for the following reasons:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors in the process of delivering any service we are providing with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us to improve and optimise the performance of our website. The information provided for this would in an aggregated and anonymised statistical format where an individual cannot not be personally identified.
Storing your information:
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure we keep your details safe, secure and used in accordance to this policy. We will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to your information.
While we will do our best to protect your personal information, there may be a situation that happens outside of our control that may affect you based on access to your data. We promise to act promptly and in accordance with the rules set out in the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to ensure any impact on you is minimised.
accessing your information:
You have the right to access personal information held about you by us. Any access requests are free of charge.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate you have a right to have this corrected and you have the right to request completion of incomplete data.
We will keep your information for the length of time we provide a service to you.
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances (‘right to be forgotten’).
You can make any of these requests by emailing:
Data Protection Officers:
Chelmsford: John Breen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Colchester: Kieran Johnston (Kieran.email@example.com)
You can control how and what we contact you for marketing purposes by using emailing us at the above addresses or by clicking the unsubscribe button on our e-newsletters.
Our websites may, from time to time, include links to and from websites or social media accounts owned and operated by our partner organisations. If you choose to follow one of these links, you need to be aware that they have their own privacy and/or cookie policies and we do not accept any liability or responsibility for these. We encourage you to check their policies carefully before you choose to use them. If you choose to submit any of your personal information to them, you do so at your own risk.